In the health context regarding COVID-19, everyone's individual responsability to limit effects of the pandemic is fundamental. This is also the case in the mountains, and more particularly in huts. I have adapted my organization and operation to welcome people in the best possible conditions. Respect of each of the measures and protocols in place is essential.
As long as the SARS Covid 2 emergency persists in Italy, for the 2021 season I intend to open the Pagarý refuge by providing normal refreshment and overnight services, with the same attention to food and environmental impact, but I require compliance with the national security norms when inside the refuge.
For those wishing to take
advantage of the bar-restaurant service for lunch, there will almost always be
the obligation to eat food and drinks purchased at the refuge exclusively
outside of the same.
Every morning the refuge will be closed from 8 to 10 AM, to allow for ordinary sanitation to bar the infection.
For those who intend to
overnight or take advantage of the half-board service, then I request to accept
(before booking) the conditions listed here.
*) The overnight stay is guaranteed only to those who have reservation, remembering that for the 2021 summer season, booking for overnight stays is mandatory by law.
*) beeing aware that in the current health context, the operation, the reception conditions and the services offered by the hut will not be the same as usual
*) a deposit of 15 euros per person is requested.
*) sleeping rooms
will be open not before 2:30 PM
*) at the time of booking, if you are organizing for more than one person, you are asked to specify whether the participants in the tour wish to keep the distance of 1 meter between themselves while eating in dining room or sleeping in dormitories, or not.
*) upon arrival, if possible, already have a sheet to be delivered to the reception with the name and telephone number of each participant written on it (thus greatly facilitating check-in).
*) for those who stay overnight, it is mandatory to accept some rules:
- you must have your own safety device (mask) to be used in the hut whenever it is not possible to keep 1m distance between two persons (interperson distance); if possible, have your own hand sanitizer
- categorical obligation to have own sleeping bag or sleeping sheet;
- obligation to have own hut slippers (those of the refuge cannot be used);
- requirement for a large bag to insert your
backpack when it is inside the rooms; for this purpose it is sufficient
to bring an intact bag (for example a large rubbish bag) to put the backpack in;
- obligation to leave the boots outside the rooms in a special large case; for this purpose it is also required to bring an intact bag (example of the garbage) where you can insulate your boots before putting them in the large case.
- you are obliged to sleep in rooms where other guests are present, and because of this you will have to respect the interperson distancing yourself;
- access to the toilets must respect the interperson distance;
- at dinner and breakfast, to keep the interperson distance to the tables in the dining room, depending on the number of guests booked, there will sometimes be the need to have two turns (7 pm, and 8 pm for dinners, between 6:30 am and 7:30 am for breakfast).
- at 8 am the refuge must be completely free in order to be sanitized
- bring back with you from the valley or when you leave the building, all equipment used during your stay, especially the disposable protections used
- due to the working conditions, for those who stay overnight, a winter coat is necessar for the evening